Solar stations are used to monitor collector temperature and flow rates in order to ensure
unidirectional flow, ensuring that heat does not flow out through the collectors at night.
Integrated Solar Stations allow for ease of installation and filling, and precise flow control.
Meibes Solar Stations:
- SolaVentec - the new generation of solar stations with valve
system (no non-return-valve required).
- 1 or 2 branch solar stations with/without flow limiter for
low-flow or high-flow
- Optional: Permanent air bleeder with super ventilation
- Non-return-valve integrated in the ball-valve
- Solar stations for systems up to 37 kW