Tankless Water Heaters
Arc Solar carries a variety of electric and gas tankless water heaters. These range in output from 3Kw to 30Kw, and are used in residential and commercial applications.
Tankless water heaters are used in thermal solar systems to maintain water temperatures during periods of low solar radiation. This is done in an 'on-demand' basis. Tankless water heaters save energy, as they come on only when needed. Tankless water heaters typically save the customer 30% over conventional water heating methods.
Arc Solar carries quality brands such as Bosch, Stiebel Eltron, and Viessmann.
As an international leader in tankless water heating, Stiebel Eltron has pioneered this technology. The company's German engineering and manufacturing tradition of excellence means that you can depend on it's performance for many years to come. The DHC-E has several temperature and flow sensors, which feed their readings into the unit's microprocessor control. Heating elements are engaged in stages, achieving the temperature you desire. The DHC-E continually monitors the water temperature it produces.
- New Proprietary Technology
- Advanced microprocessor control of a staged heating system
- 3 year limited warranty
- endless suply of hot water
- major energy savings
- easy installation
- modern design fits almost anywhere
This new electronic ignition unit has no standing pilot, and operates on 2 'D' cell batteries with high 80% efficiency factor - high efficiency without high dependancy.
- pilot or electronic egnition
- automatic flame failure gas cutoff
- safety interlock controls
- long life high quality heat exchanger
- slow ignition valve (minimizes burner ignition)
- 3-4 times life of tank style heaters
- available for natural or LP gas
- automatic overheat protection
- all parts replacable
- high eficiency low maintenence stainless steel burners
- all water contacting parts are copper, brass, or stainless steel
- easy wall mounting
Viessmann Vitodens 200
- Inox radial heat exchanger surface
- modulating matrix compact gas burner
- new compact Inox radial heat exchanger surface
- AFUE: up to 94.2%
- low power consumption
- User-friendly indoor/outdoor comfort control
- Easy to install, maintain, and service
- Plug-in connection system
- self-regulating gas burner
- variable speed weather responsive KM-BUS pump
For projects with large water heating requirements, a line of commercial/industrial boilers is available.
We'd be delighted to provide you with a quote for your project